YEILDS APRX. 17 SMALL COOKIE BITES
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
Cookie Sheet Freezer Large Zip Lock Bag
1/4 cup cashew butter 1/4 cup cocoa nibs Dash of pink Himalayan salt (or 4 clicks of a small grinder bottle) 1 heaping tablespoon of coconut oil 1 tablespoon coconut nectar Half a capful of pure bourbon vanilla extract (little less than 1/4 teaspoon)
- Mix all ingredients together thoroughly in a medium bowl.
- Line a small cookie tray (one that will fit on your freezer shelf) with parchment paper. If you don’t have a small cookie stray, or have a small freezer, you can always place in a Tupperware and/or any other flat surface.
- With a teaspoon make little round cookie balls. I like to make them small bite size ones. But, you can make them any size that you would like.
- Then freeze them for at least 2-3 hours.
- I recommend placing in them in a big zip lock bag at this point so they don’t taste like freezer. Just place it flat and or be delicate with them; as they never become completely frozen.
- There you go an easy, sweet, delicious, and raw, and chilled treat to enjoy all summer long!